Sunday 13 November 2011

Dance Classics #2


While we're doing this kind of thing, how about Zoe and her Number 1 smash from 1991- Sunshine On A Rainy Day which makes her soul trip, trip, trip awaaaaayyyy. Love this, despite myself. It sounds like it took about twenty minutes to record. Also she pioneered the revolutionary wearing one of those 'body' garments with low slung jeans so the hips were displayed (although I couldn't find a picture showing this). Dance classic and fashion warrior- Zoe, this blog salutes you, while continuing to decline.

10 comments:

  1. and also released on the Orb's label Wau Mr Modo and produced by Youth.
    I really liked this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant record. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too good for this blog, sadly

    ReplyDelete
  4. ctel, send me an email and you too can contribute to possibly the worst blog in the world. I'd go as far as to say if Carlsberg did blogs this would certainly not be the one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got my first TBCTD post wrong. Must try harder. Or worser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although at the time of typing, no one has downloaded it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No download, but I'm desperately trying to find a picture of Zoe in those low slung jeans for days now. Up until now I failed though alas ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah but the Top Of The Pops performance is worth a look

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05qIlGX1F44

    if you like this kind of thing...

    ReplyDelete