Wednesday 14 November 2012

That Other Singing Aussie Soap Star Who Isn't A Minogue




It's been a while.

I bloody well can't get this out of my head. Been in there since yesterday morning.

Feckin' Antipodean soap actresses!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sJU5QMgGCew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There appears to be a problem with embedding on this blog. I think it like it's occassional authors, it is falling apart. So instead of the video, you can download the track if you desire to do so.

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

7 comments:

  1. Does anybody read this blog apart from us? Meanwhile I urge everybody to watch Romola Garai in The Hour. Sighs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bizarrely my Paul Weller post has been read over a thousand times. Suggesting some other folk pop in. Maybe it was the picture.

    Glad the video embedding thing wasn't just me.

    The song is OK. But I always thought 'if you're cold and naked lying on the floor just get up and put some fucking clothes on'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that I'd object to her being naked mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neither would I.

    Anyway, talking of song lyrics, David Gedge sang a song last week called the Girl from the DDR with the lyrics

    And when you entered your number in my phone . . . But you were safely trapped behind the Wall?

    Rather puzzled about the use of mobile phones pre 1989?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sloppy lyricism from the boy Gedge. Unless he was an early adopter. Which seems unlikely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Natalie
    Duvet-like lips manufactured for bell-ends.

    ReplyDelete